This shop has existed in St. Petersburg since 1926. But for the last 30 years, it’s been situated at 57 Liteyny Prospect.
Au Pont Rouge is one of the first department stores built in the world. Founded in 1907, it was reopened after 108 years in 2015.
Built in 1909 the building’s façade mixes modernist and art nouveau influences, popular at the turn of century.
In the center of St.Petersburg, at the corner of Nevsky prospect and Malaya Sadovaya Street locates a famous oldest Russian gastronom – Eliseevy Merchants’ Shop.